What: 2 day obedience seminar
When: November 8-9
Given by: Jane Johnson
Time: November 8 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, November 9 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Location: MOTC Building, 1519 Sarah Ct
- 20 working slots at $175 for both days or $100 for one day
- Unlimited auditing slots at $90 for both days or $50 for one day
- Fee includes lunch both days, snacks and drinks. Juice, coffee and pastries will be available in the mornings.
- Private lessons Friday, November 7, at $65.00 per hour
- MOTC members get a $20 discount
About the speaker:
- Seminar conducted by Jane Johnson who has put OTCH titles on 6 Border Collies as well as conformation championships, MACH agility titles and herding titles
- Jane developed a pyramid training system that enables a dog to build on his education as he progresses.
- With positive training as the foundation, Jane’s philosophy is ‘If the dog likes to do it, he will do it better.’
Contact Brenda Enders for more information at email@example.com